Spain Immersion Highlights
- Learn Spanish in and out of the classroom
- Volunteer with local animal rehabilitation organizations
- Tour iconic sites in five Spanish cities
- Learn to surf in Basque Country
- Take a break on the beaches of Malaga
- Explore Bazaars of Tangier, Morocco
Spain Immersion Details
Like our 14-day trip to Spain, our 3-week program is packed to the brim with tours, world heritage sites, and adventures. With three weeks however, the Spain Immersion saturates you with Spanish culture, food, dance, language, and people. Learn Spanish in and out of the classroom, receive a language course certificate, and earn community service hours volunteering with greyhound dogs that have been abandoned after injury or old age.
Zeal far surpassed our expectations from start to finish. As a parent that had yet to send her teen on a trip of this sort, I was nervous but Zeal was so on top of everything and quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns that I felt comfortable my daughter was in good hands. In fact I felt as if I knew David, Zeal’s director, by the end of the trip. – Susan S.