- Complete 15 hours of meaningful community service
- Learn to ice climb on a glacier
- Camp and hike in Denali National Park
- Take to the water on an incredible river rafting trip
- Land on a glacier deep in Denali National Park
Alaska’s high placement on the globe means it has the most extreme sunrises and sunsets. In fact, it barely sets when we’re there. While in the land of the midnight sun, we work with Habitat for Humanity, learn to ice climb, hike and camp in Denali National Park, ride in bush planes, explore glaciers, and get face to face with wildlife.
Community service will be an essential component along the way. While we explore Alaska we want to give back so we leave it better than we found it. Community service days include working with rangers in Denali National Park and building homes with Habitat for Humanity.